Tuesday, July 15, 2014

New leaflets for visitors


















We have two new sets of leaflets to enhance visitor's experiences of the Museum.  The first is a brief guide to the Museum which has been translated (thanks to the Pagan Federation) into French, German, Spanish and Dutch.  This will be a great help to speakers of these languages as it provides a brief introduction to each section of the Museum and a bank of key words which appear regularly throughout the collection.

We have also developed a series of "I like" guides to enable visitors to personalise their journey through the Museum and have their attention drawn to key objects based on the themes that interest them.  We have four leaflets available: I like art, I like a good story, I like nature and I like unusual things.  They are displayed near the entrance and are free to pick up and use.





No comments: