Monday, May 30, 2011

Tripadvisor

We've started a new campaign to ask supporters to write a review of the Museum on Tripadvisor. We have a few 5 star reviews but it would be good if we had more feedback from visitors. Marti Dean has been down here for his birthday weekend and Graham has had him hard at work designing a new poster to request people to leave Tripadvisor feedback. Marti is well placed to get creative and design the poster as he's a teacher of computer graphics. He's using an image of a Green Man sculpture which is in the upper gallery. If you've been to the Museum and enjoyed your experience please leave us a review.

3 comments:

Fenifur said...

I'm one of the 5 star ones! I will leave another one after my next visit in september.. :)

Fenifur said...

Just realised there are loads of them on there now! I meant to say I was the first one, hehe. I'm glad you're finally getting recognition on a site that lots of people take notice of. :)

Anonymous said...

I VISITED IN JUNE 2011. I SPENT OVER AN HOUR IN THE MUSEUM, WHILST MY HUSBAND DITHERED OUTSIDE WAITING FOR ME AND BECOMING QUITE ANXIOUS! I COULD HAVE SPENT SEVERAL MORE HOURS, REALLY LOOKING AT EVERYTHING. IT IS A FASCINATING PLACE, VERY HOMELY AND A COMFORTING ATMOSPHERE, DESPITE SOME OF THE STRANGE CONTENT. I BEGAN TO REALISE THAT THERE MUST HAVE BEEN WITCHCRAFT IN MOST FAMILIES SEVERAL GENERATIONS BACK, AS I RECOGNISED SOME FAMILIAR OBJECTS: THE VERY EARLY FAMILY HERBAL BOOK, THE COLLECTION OF STONES WITH HOLES IN THEM, PICKED UP FROM THE BEACH. I REMEMBER TALES OF THESE FROM CHILDHOOD, SO THERE MUST HAVE BEEN BELIEFS AMONGST THE FISHING FOLK AND FARMERS AMONGST MY ANCESTORS.
YOU WON'T SEE ANYTHING REALLY SPOOKY HERE, JUST FASCINATING. I WILL DEFINITELY RETURN NEXT TIME I'M NEAR BOSCASTLE.